Just outside of Plano, Texas, Southfork Ranch is home to the 13-year hit TV series Dallas. Once a partial filming set for the show, is now a museum, souvenir shop, event venue and group tour attraction!
Now you can live and dream like a Ewing by spending the night in the world’s most famous mansion.
Overnight Southfork Stay Includes:
- Access to the entire mansion and pool
- Horseback trail ride (optional)
- Private tour of the mansion and ranch
- Champagne, hors d’oeuvres and JR’s steak dinner
- Access to Dallas DVD’s and late night snacks
- Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
- Breakfast by the pool
The cost? $1,978.00 for two guests. + $400 for each additional guest (for up to 6 total guests).
What a great treat for romantic getaways, proposals, weddings, anniversaries, and other special events.
Call 972-442-7800 ext. 282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and bookings.
For more attractions, hotels, events, and restaurants in Plano, explore our site.
Photo credits: Visit Plano