Sometimes late night bites are just what you need for the perfect night-cap. Here are 9 places in Plano you can find the perfect late night snack.
Late Night Bites
Ebb & Flow
Full menu available Monday – Sunday until 2 a.m.
- Toasted Ravioli: four toasted beef ravioli with spicy marinara and parmesan cheese.
- Stuffed Jalapenos: four jalapenos stuffed with brisket and pimento cheese and wrapped in bacon.
- Crispy Meatballs: three crispy meatballs baked in marinara sauce.
- Shrimp Alfredo Toast: five blackened shrimp on toasted bread with alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese.
Full menu available Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. & Friday – Sunday 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
- Munchie Madness Platter: mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, onion rings, & mac n’ cheese bites.
- Wings: bone-in wings and boneless buffalo fingers with various sauces.
- Fat sandwiches: various sandwiches stuffed with chicken fingers, cheesesteak, jalapeno poppers, and mozzarella sticks.
- Deep fried desserts: cheesecake bites, chocolate chip cookies, funnel cake bites, Twinkies, Rice Krispies Treats, and Oreos.
Holy Grail Pub
Full menu available daily until 2 a.m.
- Corned beef sliders: three sliced corned beef sliders with German honey mustard, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut on a toasted baguette.
- Cheese Board: served with grilled bread, crackers, candied pecans, jalapeno-strawberry jam, apple slices, and choice of three various meats and cheeses.
- Pork Belly Cuban Sandwich: ham, pork belly, Havarti cheese, habanero mustard, and pickles on ciabatta bread.
- Bangers & Mash: 2 Irish sausages, mashed potatoes, sautéed onions, and brown gravy.
Full menus available Monday – Wednesday & Sunday until 10 p.m., Thursday until 11 p.m., and Friday – Saturday until 1 a.m.
- Blist’r Naan Wraps: beef samosa & chicken tikka masala
- Brisket Love: brisket queso & chips and brisket tacos
- Degenhardt’s Brat Haus: The cowboy brat loaded cheese fries
- Dock Local: lobster grilled cheese
- Roots Chicken Shak: spicy bird sandwich
- Shawarma Bar: gyro sandwich and loaded Shawarma fries
- Son of a Butcher: burnt ends and frenchie sliders
Full menu served until midnight Thursday – Saturday.
- Potstickers: pork dumplings with chili ponzu and fresh pineapple salsa.
- Poutine: fresh cut fries, hot gravy, cheese curds, and chives.
- French Dip: roasted beef, pretzel bun, sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, creamy horseradish, and au jus.
- Chicken Madeira Rigatoni: pan roasted chicken with creamy mushroom and madeira wine sauce, with rosemary, lemon, and garlic ciabatta baguette.
Full menu served Sunday – Monday until 12 a.m., Tuesday – Saturday until 2 a.m.
- Mini Calzones: three mini calzones stuffed with Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, marinara, and ranch for dipping.
- Mango Habanero Chicken Tacos: grilled or crispy chicken tacos, tossed in a sweet mango habanero sauce, cheese, and lettuce.
- The Duffie Burger: double beef patties, fried egg, bacon, melted American cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, and pickle.
Full menu available Sunday – Monday until 11 p.m.
- Shakertins Sampler: 16″ OG pepperoni pizza, your choice of queso or pest hummus.
- Bomb Mac: cavatappi pasta, sundried tomato Alfredo sauce, 5 cheese blend, and smoked gouda topped with buttered breadcrumbs.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders: three pulled pork sliders served on a toasted Hawaiian roll with house-made slaw, red onion, and pickles.
Full menu available until 12 a.m. Monday – Thursday, 2 a.m. Friday – Saturday, and 1 a.m. Sunday.
- Mini Mac Sliders: three beef sliders with special sauce, cheese, dill pickles, and onions.
- Parmesan Truffle Tator Tots served with spicy ketchup.
- Keg of Nachos: 1.5 pounds of cheese, house-made salsa, guacamole, sour cream, queso fresco, and fresh garnishes.
- Butter Chicken: creamy tomato chicken curry, bell peppers, onions, jasmine rice, and warm naan.
Full menu available Monday – Thursday & Sunday until 10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday until 12 a.m.
- Fried Green Tomatoes: served with remoulade and garnished with lemon zest and parsley.
- Thai Barbecue Duck Wings: garnished with toasted sesame seeds, Fresno peppers, and cilantro.
- Local Goat Cheese Fondue: garnished with olive oil, Greek olives, roasted tomatoes and served with grilled sourdough.
- Whiskey Braised Short Rib: served with carrots, mushrooms, horseradish potatoes, and pearl onions.
- Chicken & Waffle: bacon-laced malted waffle, crispy chicken tenders, sunny up local eggs, maple syrup, and house country gravy.
More Late Night Options
Katy Trail Outpost
The Fillmore Pub
Village Burger Bar
Yama Izakaya & Sushi
For more restaurants in Plano, visit our dining page and sort by category.