Exciting new attractions. New trendy restaurants. Downtown revitalization. New hotels and venues. There is so much happening in Plano! Here are 11 reasons to visit Plano all year long and #LOVEPLANO.
- February: Love. Plano has some of the most welcoming people and is filled with Southern hospitality at its finest. Our locals love our city and use hashtag #LOVEPLANO to show you the best in food and fun in Plano.
- March: Music and Entertainment. Plano has tons of entertainment venues, concerts and local artists. Check out our Live Music page for more.
- April: Art. Downtown Plano was recognized as an Official Cultural District by the Texas Commission on the Arts. Plano Artfest is April 22nd in Downtown Plano and there are many other opportunities to #LOVEPLANO and the arts.
- May: The Great Outdoors. Plano is such a wonderful place to visit, especially when spring is in full blast with colors and flowers at every turn. With 70 recreational trails available, there are many ways to see the nature of Plano.
- June: Celebrations. Plano’s Birthday is June 2nd! Life is about celebrating and Plano has lots of exciting attractions for any special occasion.
- July: Summer Vibes. Plano is known for having some of the best hotel and recreational pools. Stay a weekend and see for yourself.
- August: Foodie/Restaurants. With over 800 restaurants, you are sure to find any type of cuisine you are looking for in Plano.
- September: Pure Imagination/Plano Balloons. This year mark’s 38 years of our Plano Hot Air Balloon Festival! Join in the celebration September 22-24 at Oak Point Park.
- October: Family Fun. Need ideas for family fun? We have a whole itinerary packed with family friendly adventures.
- November: Thankful/Giving Back. Check out our event calendar for some amazing events to celebrate the season when you are visiting Plano.
- December: Magical Moments. The holiday season in Plano is packed with events and has one of the best lighting displays in the state. Finding the perfect unique gift is also easy in Plano with so many shopping options.
Have you ever been to Plano, Texas? Share with us your story by using the hashtag #LOVEPLANO! The City Of Plano is running a contest based on the month’s theme and you could win some great prizes including gift certificates or even a hotel stay. Find the contest details here.
Be sure to like our Facebook page to keep up with the latest information on all the great ways to #LOVEPLANO.