Plano is home to a new mixed-use $300 million redevelopment by Regent Properties featuring new office space, retail, conference facilities, additional parking, and apartments.
This vibrant walkable mixed-use campus off U.S. 75 and Legacy Drive has already brought in a diversified tenancy with companies like Samsung, Peloton, Roland Technology Group, and Transwestern. Spaces, an international co-working company, has also rented 48,000 square feet of space for a major shared office opening summer 2019.
The development is truly a live, work, and play environment. Trammell Crow Residential topped out construction of 385 apartments at the south end of Legacy Central, the first of two large communities planned along with a hotel and additional retail and restaurant space.
At the heart of Legacy Central is an expansive green space that anchors and connects the entire campus. Sprinkled with water features, fire pits, walking trails, dynamic wall art and entertainment spaces, it’s also wired for outdoor working.
Unique Open-to-the-Public Dining
LC Kitchen is a health conscious food hall with four farm-to-fork food stalls with seating for 400. The food hall features four cashless kiosk payment systems where guests can order from any food stall. Operated by food service pioneer Bon Appétit Management Company, the restaurant serves wild-caught salmon and other sustainable seafood, Certified Humane ground beef, meat raised without antibiotics, and vegetarian and vegan options; other special dietary needs are cheerfully accommodated. Everything is made in-house from scratch. Hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Online pre-orders are also available. A coffee bar is available from 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Four Food Stalls Include:
- Homestead: salads, soups, and sandwiches
- Tacos Por Favor: taqueria
- Rhino Grill: grass-fed burgers, free-range chicken, roasted vegetables, and chef-inspired daily specials
- Joeun: modern Korean dishes such as banchan, fried chicken, and traditional noodle and rice dishes
More Legacy Central Features & Amenities
- Connect online from anywhere
- Outside meeting places
- Corporate housing opportunities
- 300-seat conference center and tenant lounge
- 4 acres of open space called The Grove
- Basketball court, rock climbing wall, and bocce ball courts
- Lap swimming pool, strength training and cardio rooms, and yoga studio
- 1-mile jogging/biking trail
- 300-seat training room
- Private boardrooms
- Entertainment lounge with satellite TV
- Serving counter with beer and wine on tap
Still To Come
- 1 million square feet of office space
- 20,000 square feet of food and drink retailers
- 150-key upscale select service hotel
- 800 luxury apartment units