When every detail must be perfect, the upscale, full-service, and picturesque Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center delivers with advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals. Located at the acclaimed Shops at Legacy, the 417-room hotel is within walking distance to many posh restaurants, nightlife, and various shops.
- 35,000 square feet of meeting space that features 23 meeting rooms and a 115-seat amphitheater.
- A 14,000 square-foot ballroom that divides into four sections and seats 1600 theater-style and 800 for banquets.
- In-house catering by the award-winning Executive Chef Damon Simmons with 27 years of expertise catering for Marriott. Simmons is committed to ensuring your event’s catering leaves a lasting and memorable impression. Chef Simmons even maintains his own organic herb and vegetable garden on-property, which he utilizes for many of his recipes.
- A dedicated event manager assigned to each group.
- An on-site audiovisual department to meet every need.
- Wireless internet access throughout.
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center, Plano’s largest hotel, has completed its $3.6 million renovation with Roch Capital of its state-of-the-art meeting space. Designed by C+TC Design Studio. The newly refreshed ballrooms and meeting spaces are now available for business and special events. With 417 guest rooms and 35,000 square feet of event space, Marriott at Legacy Town Center is well equipped to host the perfect wedding, conference or team meeting.
The newly renovated space features:
- A design that emphasizes Plano’s culture and the transformation from raw agriculture to today’s active cityscape.
- Pre-function room that provides multi-piece seating that can be broken apart or placed together for those who prefer to work alone or with a group.
- New wall art that showcases prominent DFW landmarks.
- Updated grand spiral staircase that is the perfect spot for photo opportunities.
Designed by C+TC Design Studio, the ultramodern development pays homage to the rich history of the beloved city of Plano. The word Plano is Spanish for “flat,” and references a landscape with vast open spaces of its bygone times. The meeting space redesign highlights the transformation from raw agriculture to today’s active cityscape. The design can be seen and felt in all elements from the carpet pattern to the lighting.
The meeting rooms are equipped with TV wall elevations, bronze mirror accents, glass entryways and sliding millwork panels. Keeping comfort and productivity in mind, the pre-function room provides multi-piece seating that can be broken apart or placed together for those who prefer to work alone or with a group—all allowing or safe distancing with an intimate feel. Movable TV screens, flex consoles and communal tables allow attendees to transform the working space to meet their needs.
The updated grand spiral staircase leads into the pre-function corridor, offering a spectacular photo opportunity for brides, grooms or anyone needing an ideal backdrop. The pre-function space also features stunning wall art that showcases prominent local landmarks.
The hotel also recently underwent a total lobby transformation to the new Marriott Greatroom concept featuring a more modern check-in desk, plenty of comfortable seating featuring electrical outlets and charging ports built-in to the furniture, and the new addition of the Rustic Jewel restaurant and bar.
The hotel boasts a 24-hour fitness room and a gorgeous pool. Business travelers will enjoy the hotel’s amenities that will surely ignite productivity.
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center is located within the Shops at Legacy Town Center development and steps away from unique shopping, award-winning restaurants and lounges at 7121 Bishop Rd, Plano, TX 75024. For more information, please visit the website.
For more information about booking a meeting or event at the Marriott at Legacy Town Center, click here.
For a complete list of Plano hotels and meeting facilities, explore our website.