The spectacular Deerfield Holiday Lights display runs December 1-30 from 7 p.m.-10 p.m. on weekdays and 7 p.m.-11 p.m. on weekends in Plano, TX. This is no ordinary neighborhood with holiday lights! People come from all over north Texas to see the dancing Santa’s, millions of twinkling lights, and larger than life displays. Deerfield Holiday Lights brings on the ultimate holiday cheer!
There are many entrances to the neighborhood and it’s encouraged to seek these out versus waiting in long lines outside the neighborhood.
- It is highly recommend to visit Deerfield on less busy nights during the week. Lines on the weekends can be hours long. To prepare for the long lines, the next tip is especially important…
- The neighborhood does not have public restrooms, so please plan accordingly before visiting the neighborhood as you will get caught in very long lines to see the lights.
- Do not block alleys. Residents need to be able to get to their homes.
- Keep music being played from your car at a respectable level.
- Should you decide to walk the neighborhood, park on a street at the far north part of Deerfield, close to Quincy Rd. and not on one of the busy streets, especially near the clubhouse as it will cause a major traffic jam.
- Due to traffic congestion, do not stop in the road and exit your vehicle to view the lights or displays.
Where to Enter
Deerfield is in northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. There are many entrances to Deerfield. The entrances off Legacy have the longest lines. We suggest starting near the back of the neighborhood off Quincy. From Quincy, entrances like Bettye Haun Dr., Tweedsgate and Ivanhoe are less crowded. From Preston Meadow, Jenkins is a street you don’t want to miss! From Ohio, Adrian and Sundance are other ways to enter. From Legacy, you can enter on Colonnade or Archgate but be ready for long lines.
North Star Carriages is open for reservations throughout the month of December. They highly recommend visitors book reservations early in order to avoid the rush and to reserve your preferred night. Visit dfwcarriages.com or call 214-441-9996 for more information.
When: Starting December 1st through December 30th, 2022. Closed on Christmas Day.
Time: First reservation starts at 5:30 p.m. and the last leaves at 10 p.m., weather permitting.
Reservations: All reservations must be made online at www.dfwcarriages.com.
Questions: Email: email@example.com.