Sometimes late night bites are just what you need for the perfect night-cap. Here are 9 places in Plano you can find the perfect late night snack.
If you haven’t been to Plano’s new Legacy Hall at Legacy West, then you’re missing out on a world of opportunities. 22 chef-driven artisan food stalls grace this foodie haven. Here are some late night bites you can find inside Legacy Hall (and don’t forget to check out live music in The Box Garden or the third floor’s Unlawful Assembly Brewery & Tap Room). Find more late night bites at Legacy Hall here.
- Bravazo Rotisserie: Chicharron de pollo and empanadas.
- Taco Patron: Steak or pastor quesadillas.
- Shawarma Bar: Gyro sandwich and loaded Shawarma fries.
- Red Stix Asian Street Food: Pork belly fried rice, Veg Pad Thai, and Sriracha fried rice.
- Carlton Provisions BBQ: BBQ pork sliders, bacon wrapped jalepeno bombers, and brisket nachos.
- Brown bag nachos with shredded garlic pesto chicken, topped with queso, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion, avocado, feta cheese, jalapenos, cilantro, lettuce, garlic sauce, and sour cream.
- Fried pickle chips with Sriracha crema and BBQ ranch dipping sauces.
- Smoked brisket frito pie with smoked brisket chili, roasted peppers, and melted gruyere on top of Fritos.
- Pork belly sliders with pork belly confit in a sweet and spicy chili sauce topped with fried shallots, red peppers, and mustard.
- Fried goat cheese with roasted tomato jam.
- Fried green tomatoes with remoulade.
- Thai barbecue duck wings.
- A Maana Tacos. Tender beef, pork, or chicken with smoked cheese wrapped in a soft flour tortilla. Served from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. only.
- Trio of dips and cork screw chips (artichoke parmesan, ranch, and hummus).
Offers a late night menu from 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Margherita pizza or spicy pepperoni pizza.
- Spicy chicken wings (regular or boneless) with French fries.
- Twisted giant Bavarian soft pretzel with any two sauces (cheddar ale & onion, porter mustard, creamy Gorgonzola, or Henry’s signature BBQ).
- The Cheeseboard with double cream Brie, smoked cheddar, blueberry Stilton, grilled Irish banger, house cranberry jam, olive tapenade, seasonal fruit, crackers, and lavish chips.
- War pigs: beef pigs in a blanket with spicy English mustard and Smithwick’s queso.
- Yellow submarines southwest egg rolls: roasted chicken, beans, cheddar cheese, corn, tomatoes, lettuce, and avocado ranch.
- Calzone minis stuffed with Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, marinara, and roasted garlic ranch for dipping.
- American poutine crisp fries with brown gravy, Revolver queso, chives, over easy egg, and roasted garlic ranch for dipping.
- Jalapeno cheddar pretzel dog: soft baked pretzel bun wrapped around a German-style smoked sausage containing choice cuts of beef, pork, and jalapenos and cheddar cheese. Served warm with spicy mustard.
More Late Night Options
Donuts & Drips
Katy Trail Outpost
The Fillmore Pub
Village Burger Bar
Yama Izakaya & Sushi
For more restaurants in Plano, visit our dining page and sort by category.