When every detail must be perfect, the upscale, full-service, and picturesque Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center delivers with advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals. Located at the acclaimed Shops at Legacy, the 404-room hotel is within walking distance to many posh restaurants, nightlife, and various shops.
- 35,000 square feet of meeting space that features 23 meeting rooms and a 115-seat amphitheater.
- A 14,000 square-foot ballroom that divides into four sections and seats 1600 theater-style and 800 for banquets.
- In-house catering by the award-winning Executive Chef Damon Simmons with 27 years of expertise catering for Marriott. Simmons is committed to ensuring your event’s catering leaves a lasting and memorable impression. Chef Simmons even maintains his own organic herb and vegetable garden on-property, which he utilizes for many of his recipes.
- A dedicated event manager assigned to each group.
- An on-site audiovisual department to meet every need.
- Wireless internet access throughout.
The hotel recently underwent a total lobby transformation to the new Marriott Greatroom concept featuring a more modern check-in desk, plenty of comfortable seating featuring electrical outlets and charging ports built-in to the furniture, and the new addition of the Rustic Jewel restaurant and bar.
For more information about booking a meeting or event at the Marriott at Legacy Town Center, click here. For a complete list of Plano hotels and meeting facilities, explore our website.
Photo credits: Marriott at Legacy Town Center, Visit Plano, Arena Blake, Dawn Monroe, Nan Palmero, Colleen Pence, and Courtney Solstad.