It’s that time of year when bluebonnets sprout and give the fresh green grass a pop of color. You may be surprised, but Plano has several areas around the city that grow the state flower.
- Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve
- Frito Lay Headquarters
- International Parkway & Midway Road
- Russell Creek Park
- Collin College Spring Creek Campus (near the Library)
- Along the 8.3 mile Bluebonnet Trail (common area is Spring Creek Pkwy. and Custer Rd.)
Where else have you spotted bluebonnets in Plano? Comment below and we’ll add them to our list. We’d also love to see your bluebonnet photos! Be sure to tag them #VisitPlano.