Visit Plano has made it simple to plan your trip to Plano! Whether for leisure, a sports tournament, or a business meeting, with our digital Trip Planner tool, you can research, plan and save what to do, see, and eat during your stay.
With just a few easy steps, you will have your digital itinerary ready at your fingertips.
Follow these steps
- Click the Trip Planner button at the top of the visitplano.com website.
- Create your account to save your personalized itinerary.
- Explore activities & attractions, dining, shopping, hotels, and meeting venues on the visitplano.com website.
- To save a location, find the heart under the description in each individual listing.
- Click the heart so it turns red.
- Click the Trip Planner button at the top of the page and there you will find all of the locations you have “loved” to help start building your itinerary. If you wish to remove a location, simply click the trashcan icon. You can keep your itinerary digital or print it.
trip planner view
Be sure to check out our Plano Insider post 20 Things to Do in Plano for all of your Plano trip inspiration.