The Plano Comedy Festival is proud to present our Friday night headliner, Flo Hernandez.
Dallas native Flo Hernandez is moving up fast in the world of stand-up comedy. Highly influential, and always controversial, Mexican-American comedian, host, and radio personality who is equally well known for his colorful language during his live comedy shows and skits. He’s one of the hottest Latino comedians to hit the stage in years with his family portrait, Tex-Mex cultural spin, quick wit, and rapid-fire comedy bits.
Flo has made a name for himself in the digital world. He’s active on social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, where he shares his hilarious takes on current events and everyday life. He’s also featured in several online comedy shows, and his content has garnered millions of views.
Flo Hernandez has been featured on numerous TV appearances including NBC’s America’s Got Talent. He starred in Chris Spencer’s presents “The Minority Report” on Showtime and Bill Bellamy’s “Who’s Got Jokes?” and HBO Latino “Entrenos”. He won the “Funniest Comic in Texas” in 2010. This Texas Latin fireball is a sure shot to have you laughing.
This show is rated M for Mature audiences and may not be suitable for children under the age of 16.
Nic Hawk – HOST
Upon ticket purchase and prior to show time, Eventbrite will email your ticket(s). Please have your ticket(s) ready to check-in at the box office 30 minutes prior to show time.
Showroom Rules and Instructions:
1. 2 food or beverage menu item minimum required in the showroom.
2. Silence your cell phone upon entering the showroom.
3. No video recording or flash photography.
4. No heckling. Please be respectful of all performers, festival volunteers, staff, and audience members. Any disrespectful, disruptive, or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. You will be removed from the show.
By purchasing a ticket, you consent to the following:
1. The Plano Comedy Festival will video record and photograph certain portions of the show that may include audience members.
2. The Plano Comedy Festival strives to curate a comedy festival of quality performers with unique experiences and artistic expression. Some content may be offensive and not suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised. The views expressed by the performer do not reflect the views of the Plano Comedy Festival.
The Plano Comedy Festival is the largest comedy festival in North Texas presenting over 20 shows in 8 days at The Plano House of Comedy in The Shops at Legacy. The festival will feature over 100 comedy acts of stand-up, improv, sketch, magic, and more. The festival will also present a comedy brunch, roast battle, workshops, after parties, and a free family friendly show.
The mission of the Plano Comedy Festival is to enrich the City of Plano and surrounding communities with the comedic arts by organizing an annual comedy festival that contributes to Plano’s artistic development and creates an environment for comedians to showcase their talent, grow, network, and make great comedy together.
Plano Comedy Festival, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization and is funded in part by the City of Plano.