This holiday tradition means fun for everyone, young and old alike. An authentic Swiss Lebkuchen (gingerbread) house, lots of royal icing and mountains of candy and edible decorations will be ready and waiting; just bring your imagination and creativity. A box will be provided for you to transport your masterpiece home.
Due to limited space in our Cooking Schools, paid registration for the class is limited to
- Individual Ticket: one person/one house. For Ages 18 & up. Admits one person.
- Team Ticket: two people/one house. For all ages. Children 17 & younger must be accompanied by an adult. You will be prompted to purchase two tickets which will admit 2 people (one person per ticket).
- Each attendee must purchase a ticket. Tickets are priced per person.
- Because of limited space, observers must remain outside the room.
- Seasonal non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
- A box will be provided for you to transport your masterpiece home.
- We’ll show you how to make Royal Icing and offer some tips on how to decorate the best gingerbread house ever.
- You’ll perfect the art of filling a pastry bag with icing; decorate with a variety of techniques and an assortment of candies; and create a fabulous gingerbread house for the holidays.
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
Additional Date Tickets:
Sunday, December 3
Sunday, December 10
Sunday, December 17
Thursday, December 21
Friday, December 22
$48 – $80