- This event has passed.
The Colonial Watch Party at Legacy Hall
June 14, 2020 @ 11:00 amFree
Legacy Hall welcomes LIVE SPORTS back on the BIG SCREEN!
Enjoy The Colonial PGA Tournament live on our 24ft LED screen while you sip delicious Noble Vines wines.
Get in on the action on Saturday (6/13) and Sunday (6/14) during our Putt-Putt Tournament from 1pm – 4pm. Buy in at the Hall Guide Desk for $5 and give two putting greens a shot for a chance to win a 1st Place Golf Bag or 2nd and 3rd Place Noble Vines Yeti Rambler Tumblers.
No luck at the putting green? While supplies last, you can purchase your own refillable Noble Vines Yeti Wine Tumbler [$30] or souvenir wine cup [$12] at the Hall Guide Desk to get access to $8 Noble Vines wine refills all weekend!
All proceeds from our Putt Putt Tournament and 25% of proceeds from Noble Vines sales will benefit military families at Operation Homefront.
TOURNAMENT WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 12:
- 1PM – 3PM: Golf Central Pregame
- 3PM – 6PM: Round 2
Saturday, June 13:
- 10AM – 12PM: Golf Central Pregame
- 12PM- 2PM: Round 3
- 2PM – 5PM: Round 3
Sunday, June 14:
- 10AM – 12PM: Golf Central Pregame
- 12PM – 2PM: Final Round
- 2PM – 5PM: Final Round
Putting green attendants will be wearing masks and gloves and will regularly sanitize all equipment . All participants will be given plastic gloves before playing.
Operation Homefront is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to build strong, stable, and secure military families so they can thrive — not simply struggle to get by — in the communities they have worked so hard to protect.
LEGACY HALL HOUSE RULES
1) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while on premises. It is not required; however, it is recommended for when walking around Legacy Hall or hanging out in the Box Garden. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
2) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. Tickets will NOT be collected. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!