Take your tastebuds back to the 80s with samples of awesome adult beverages on the totally bodacious tasting trail in Downtown Plano.
Downtown Plano is like totally awesome, so round up your posse and book it over to McCall Plaza for a totally bodacious event featuring the flavors of the 80’s.
- Participants will receive a souvenir sampling cup and a map with locations serving up those fabulous flavors of the 1980s that include the beverages that changed the tastescape from beers and wines to cocktails and everything in between.
- Each sampling location features a trivia fact from the 80s with opportunities to experience an 80s Flashback Moment.
- Don’t worry if you forgot where you parked your DeLorean- stop by McCall Plaza and take a picture with one provided by the North Texas DeLorean Association
- Jam out with the DJ on the Plaza as he brings back the fresh tunes that made the decade totally radical for all the fly girls and gnarly dudes.
- Take the Rubiks Cube Challenge throughout the day with a grand prize awarded to the fastest time at the end of the day.
- Guests who dress in their best 80’s inspired attire are encouraged to register for a chance to enter an exclusive raffle to win, so pull those looks from punk to preppy and join in the fun.
Ticket holders must provide photo ID when arriving at the check-in location on McCall Plaza. Samples of beverages with an alcohol content will be served as part of this experience and all ticket holders will need to provide photo ID to confirm they may legally participate.
Ticket check in ends at 6 pm, sample serving ends at 7 pm.