- This event has passed.
March 24 @ 8:00 pm – March 26 @ 8:00 pm
Sunny, a perpetual hippie, and her sister Joni own a charming bakery in Spring Lake, NJ. Joni’s boyfriend Brian convinces them to take an extensive loan using the family home as collateral to renovate the bakery and enter a contest with the Treats and Tweets online reality show in order to increase sales. The host of the show, Maurice Bailee, and his assistant Charlie, show up for live streaming a week early in the midst of the renovations, and expected (and unexpected) chaos ensues.
Thursday, March 17, 2022 – 08:00 PM
Friday, March 18, 2022 – 08:00 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2022 – 03:00 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2022 – 08:00 PM
Thursday, March 24, 2022 – 08:00 PM
Friday, March 25, 2022 – 08:00 PM
Saturday, March 26, 2022 – 03:00 PM
Saturday, March 26, 2022 – 08:00 PM
By purchasing, accepting, or redeeming a ticket to this program, event, or activity, I acknowledge the following:
• At this time, the Texas Department of Health and Human Services has issued guidance for events to operate at a limited capacity in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• Due to recent CDC guidance issued on May 13, 2021 stating that fully vaccinated individuals are no longer expected to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, Rover Dramawerks has elected to open ticket sales to full capacity (106 people) for the performance I am acquiring ticket(s) for.
• Neither Rover Dramawerks nor City of Plano can or will ask for proof of vaccination. As such, I acknowledge and understand that there may still be a high risk of COVID-19 transmission. By purchasing this ticket, I understand, acknowledge, knowingly, and freely assume all such risks associated with my decision to participate in this program, event, or activity which could increase my risks of exposure and contraction to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
• No late seating.
• No recording devices, still cameras, or video cameras permitted. Cell phone, computer, or tablet usage (including texting) is prohibited during the performance.
• I further consent to the use of my image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein.