- This event has passed.
Legacy West Summer Playdates at Legacy Hall: Lunch & Crafts
August 3 @ 11:00 am
The outdoor Box Garden at Legacy Hall is hosting family-friendly entertainment every Monday morning this July through the first week of August. Spend the day wandering around the shops at Legacy West, then stop by the Hall for family-friendly fun and lunch! Think scavenger hunts, magic shows, movie watching, and more. Not to mention, we have an entire list of kid-approved menu items that will have your kiddo smiling all day. CLICK HERE to see the whole collection. Treat yourself to some much-deserved “mommy juice” in the shade while the kids are entertained, and you unwind with friends. Check out the Monday Summer Playdates schedule below & RSVP on Facebook! This week’s adventure – CRAFTS! No at-home mess, no problem! Bring your kiddos to Legacy Hall this Monday at 11 AM for the final Summer Playdate- lunch and crafts! Prepare to create a masterpiece using Alcohol Inks, a high vibrancy ink that are diluted using rubbing alcohol. They’re extremely easy to use, and your kid will love working with them! Grab a bite at the Hall for you and your little ones and enjoy as they craft away! Make sure you grab a margherita pizza from Forno Nero to snack on! We are beyond excited to make the most of this summer and can’t wait to see you and your family soon!
HOUSE RULESBy attending the SUMMER PLAYDATES in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
- Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue, however you may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
- 6 Feet Please! No more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
- Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
- Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
- YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
- HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!