- This event has passed.
Legacy West Summer Playdates at Legacy Hall: Magic Show for Kids
July 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
The outdoor Box Garden at Legacy Hall is hosting family-friendly entertainment every Monday morning this July through the first week of August. Spend the day wandering around the shops at Legacy West, then stop by the Hall for family-friendly fun and lunch! Think scavenger hunts, magic shows, movie watching, and more.
Not to mention, we have an entire list of kid-approved menu items that will have your kiddo smiling all day. CLICK HERE to see the whole collection.
Treat yourself to some much-deserved “mommy juice” in the shade while the kids are entertained, and you unwind with friends.
This week’s adventure – MAGIC SHOW!
We know a magician never tells his secrets, but we want to let you in on Legacy Hall’s magical event this Monday from 11:00am to 12:30pm.
Sit back and relax as your kids enjoy an abracadabra amazing show, then make sure to grab sliders and a milkshake from Son of a Butcher, and ta-da, you’ll have one happy kiddo!
Admission is $5 per child. All children 15 years of age or younger must have a ticket to enjoy the show. Parents watching their children do not have to purchase a ticket for themselves.
REGISTRATION DETAILS: You will be asked to show your printed or digital Eventbrite Registration QR code at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity in the Box Garden. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
Tickets will also be sold at the door, but we highly recommend purchasing one in advance, as they will sell out.
Please read our House Rules below as we’re working to keep the Hall as safe as possible. We can’t wait to see you and your little ones soon!
We are beyond excited to make the most of this summer and can’t wait to see you and your family soon!
By attending the SUMMER PLAYDATES in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
- Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue, however you may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
- 6 Feet Please! No more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
- Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
- Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. Tickets will NOT be collected. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
- YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
- HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!