- This event has passed.
Spice Girls Drag Brunch at Legacy Hall
July 18 @ 11:00 am
Say You’ll Be There! Enjoy a fabulous Spice Girls-themed drag show, crazy cocktails, and delicious food!
Burd Events Brunch presents Spice Girls Drag Brunch!
11:00am Check-In Begins at the Hall Guide Desk [1st Floor]
12:00pm Showtime [3rd Floor]
Grab your friends and sip on a mimosa or bloody Mary and indulge in specialty brunch items from our featured eateries while you enjoy the performances. An all-star cast of queens will move throughout the floor to put on an unforgettable show.
You’ll feel as fiesty as Scary Spice with our themed cocktails available at this event ONLY!
Tickets are $45 per person and are sold by table.
Each table purchase includes:
- Reserved Seating
-  One Mimosa or Bloody Mary per person
-  One Brunch Entree per person from our specialty Drag Brunch Menu
You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. Without a reservation you will not have access to the Drag Brunch on the 3rd Floor.
This event is only for guests 21+. No refunds will be issued.
DRAG BRUNCH MENU:
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local (Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese)
• 7 O’Clock Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs (Scrambled Eggs, American Cheese, Tomatoes, Chives, and Sriracha Mayo with side of fruit and salad)
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco (Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle)
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love (Brisket and egg breakfast burrito)
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. (Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg)
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus (2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee)
No refunds will be issued.