- This event has passed.
Shoots & Ladders 5K & 10K – Rescheduled!
October 28, 2018 @ 6:30 am - 10:30 am$38 – $50
Walk, jog or run! This event is for all fitness levels.
Benefiting Plano Police Association and Plano Firefighters Association, the Amphitheater at Oak Point Park is the perfect Start/Finish location for a 5K and 10K run. Runners and walkers will enjoy a beautiful route through Oak Point Park and nature preserve.
All race participants will receive a finisher medal, a gender-specific technical shirt, and a Fire/Police silicone bracelet. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
All proceeds from this event benefit the Plano Police Association (PPA) and the Plano Firefighters Association (PFA). The PPA and the PFA are fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organizations dedicated to serving the needs of their members and families as well as their community. Their mission is to honor those who serve our community and ensure the safety and well being of all citizens.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 5 pm to 8 pm – Location TBD
- RACE DAY from 6:30-8:00 am (ARRIVE EARLY – expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over