- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Nights at Howell Farms
October 10, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - November 3, 2019 @ 10:30 pm$16 – $65
Plan your adventure to Howell Farms for the enchanted world of dazzling, multi-sensory displays and seven Pumpkin Lands, which are fashioned out of 3,000+ pumpkins…. artistically hand-carved real and synthetic. This interactive experience, Oct. 10 through Nov. 3, will be the talk of Halloween Town!
Each Pumpkin Land has a guardian that will act as your champion. You will begin your journey in Pumpkin Passage, a tunnel with 600 hand carved jack-o-lanterns before embarking on a quest to discover:
- Forbidden Pumpkin City—A 40-foot Dragon made of pumpkins helps guests discover and share their passions. The land is also aglow with magical pumpkin Chinese lanterns and a reflective pond with pumpkin turtles.
- Monster Mash—In The Monster Mash, kids and kids-at-heart can teeter totter, hula hoop, corn hole or pumpkin bowl!
- Great Pumpkin Hall—If you stroll through the Great Pumpkin Hall, which is full of owl pumpkins and pumpkin spice scented fog, you might even see a real live owl.
- Maravilla Lane— This colorful land pays tribute to family and tradition by representing Día de los Muertos. See sugar skulls and flowers, and leave special tributes to loved ones near the ofrenda.
- Pumpkin Pirate Cove—Ahoy! Feast your eyes on The Pumpkin Pirate Ship, where Heroes dig for treasure in the shadows of pumpkin palm trees.
- Pumpkin Reef—Enjoy the giant Pumpkin Octopus, who watches over the reef. A UV black light underwater pumpkin wonderland is filled with bubbles, sea creatures, coral and jelly fish!
- Enchanted Pumpkin Forest – Magical Pumpkin Gnomes watch over the forest as the seasons change around the Pumpkin Gnome Village. You can even engage the Enchanted Wishing Well to send a special wish.
- Pumpkin Central – You will find plenty of things to do for the rest of the evening, including watching live pumpkin artists, eating at one of the many food vendors, watching a live fire show or movie screening, playing in a bounce house and more.
Each land is made up of hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins that are created by master pumpkin artists.
Tickets must be purchased ahead of time; the event is closed on Halloween. Kids three and under are free, littles (4-12) are $16, seniors (60+) are $18, and general admission is $20. Family Packs (two general admission and two littles tickets) are available for $65. Weekday Night Owl Specials are available Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to close.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.PumpkinNights.com.
Thursday, Oct. 10 through Sunday, Nov. 3
*Closed on Halloween
Daily from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
4016 W Division Street
Arlington, TX 76012
General Admission (13-59) | $20
Seniors (60+) | $18
Littles (4-12) | $16
3 & Under | FREE
Family Pack (2 Adults & 2 Kids) |$65
Weekday Night Owl Specials available for time-slots from 8 p.m. to close.