- This event has passed.
Plano Music & Arts Festival
October 16, 2021 @ 10:30 am – October 17, 2021 @ 8:30 pm
Bud Light, GO TEXAN and Outlaw Nation are proud to present the Fall 2021 Plano Dallas Music & Arts Festivals, on October 16-17, 2021 at beautiful Red Tail Amphitheater (previously named Oak Point Park amphitheater) at Oak Point Park in Plano, TX.
Come and enjoy major concerts, contemporary art displays, a classic car show, a custom motorcycle show, and dozens of fun attractions and highlights. Check out the Taste of Texas Food Garden, with delicious cuisine, and cold domestic and craft beers. National recording artists will be performing throughout the afternoon and evening on the main stage, as well as juried visual artists presenting the heritage and the culture of our great city. Bring the whole family for a fantastic weekend of fun!
• 8 Concerts (scroll down for schedule).
• 100+ Professional Visual Artists & Merch Booths.
• Taste of Texas Food Garden – Texas hospitality with a smile and a cup of sweet tea. Sink your teeth into tender fall off the bone BBQ, nibbling fresh grilled corn on the cob, Cheesy wood fired Pizza, Juicy Fresh Beef Burgers, Salads, Desserts, and more!
• Classic Car Show – 1:00pm to 6:00pm each day. 20 beautifully restored classic and antique display vehicles. Come relive memories of the good ol’ days!
• Vintage Antique Market – Like your Grandparent’s attic, this is a step back into yesteryear. Showcasing Antiques, Vintage Items and Collectibles. There are treasures to be found around every turn.
• Custom Motorcycle Show – 20 beautiful custom and classic motorcycles, from dirt bikes to cruisers to touring bikes to choppers, all of them decked to impress!
• Farm Fresh Market – Open Air Farm to Table Fresh market with sustainably grown produce and vegetables. GO TEXAN merchants sampling flavorful, gourmet varieties of pickles, salsas, sauces, jerky, jellies, preserves, baked goods and more.
• DFW Disc Dogs Show – Sundays at 12:30PM; DFW Disc Dogs features premier canine athletes! These dogs were born to rock, roll, and leave your jaw hanging on the ground as they fly high just to catch that disc! Don’t miss your chance to see them live in action!
• Nature & Wildlife Showcase – Presented by the Presented by the Texas Wildlife Association, the State Zoological Society, and the Texas Department of Parks & Wildlife, this wonderful showcase features clinics, displays, and demonstrations on endangered wildlife and their habitats, and what we can all do to help.
• Magicians – Pick a card…any card! See stunning illusions, unbelievable tricks and mesmerizing magic acts performed by talented magicians.
• US Army Pull-ups & Push-ups Contest – Think you’re tough, huh? Let’s see you match reps with our great U.S. Army team. An awesome chance to meet and chat with true heroes, and maybe become one yourself.
• Big Contests and Giveaways.
Come shop our incredible Artists Market, presenting the works of more than 50 talented visual artists. Featured art includes paintings, photography, sculpture, stained glass, and uniquely beautiful home made jewelry, crafts, candles, and gifts. You’re going to love the bargains that you’ll find!
CONCERT SCHEDULE – Note: You are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets. But pets and coolers are prohibited.
(Southern Rock, Traditional/Red Dirt Country, and Blues Rock/Bluegrass Music)
Saturday, October 16, 2021
• 12:15 PM – Robert Jon & The Wreck (Best Live Band Award Winner) from Orange Country CA
• 2:30 PM – Kristen Kelly (CMT’s Next Women of Country) from Lorena, TX
• 4:45 PM – Mike Zito (BMA Best Blues Rock Artist Winner) from St. Louis, MO
• 7:00 PM – Stone Senate (“Nashville’s Rising Rock Stars” – Authority Magazine) from Nashville, TN
Sunday, October 17, 2021
• 12:30pm: Flyin’ Frisbee Dogs – DFW Disc Dogs
• 1:00pm: The Georgia Thunderbolts Featured in Rolling Stone Magazine
• 3:15pm: Jacob Bryant – Former CMA Male Vocalist of the Year
• 5:30pm: Kylie Frey – USA Network’s “Real Country”