Parent & Child: Decorate a Haunted Gingerbread House
October 30, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
We’ll provide plenty of purple, black, and orange royal icing and mountains of creepy candy. Our instructors will offer a few suggestions and then you and your child will create the scariest, edible haunted house on the block. Costumes are encouraged.
For children ages 7 – 17 (all children must be accompanied by an adult).
- We’ll show you how to make Royal Icing.
- You’ll perfect the art of filling a pastry bag with icing and using it, and an assortment of candies, to decorate the gingerbread house for a haunting Halloween.
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
7-17 years (all children must be accompanied by an adult).