- This event has passed.
Paint Your Pet Ornament at Legacy Hall
December 8 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come paint your little buddy on a wooden ornament!
ColorHype artist Chelsey will pre-sketch your little buddy onto a wooden slice and guide you through the whole process to create a holiday masterpiece.
Each ticket comes with paint supplies, a pre-sketched wooden slice approximately 3-3.5 inches in diameter, a $15 Hall Pass gift card to any eatery or bar in Legacy Hall.
TICKET PACKAGE A: Paint Your Pet Ornament Class + $15 Hall Pass
TICKET PACKAGE B: Paint Your Pet Ornament Class + $15 Hall Pass + Glass of Wine
Two people cannot share an ornament; each participant must purchase his/her own ticket. After you purchase a ticket, email a picture of your pet to Chelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, December 3rd so that she can have the sketched slice ready to paint. She will also bring a printed version of the photo to class for you.
Check-in Begins: 6pm on the second floor of Legacy Hall
Class Begins: 7pm sharp on the second floor of Legacy Hall
Upon REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the class.
3) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
4) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
5) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
6) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants and medical determinations.
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.