- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Whiskey Cake
December 31, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Whiskey Cake is hosting our first ever New Year’s Eve Party Sunday, December 31st with live music, a photo booth to commemorate the night, great food and drink specials! Live Music by DJ & Brandy from 9:45 pm-12:45 am with classics and fun renditions of your favorite songs. No Cover fee to partake in the party. Drink Special to include:
Complimentary Champagne toast at Midnight to ring in 2018!
$5 Old Fashioned’s
$5 French 75’s
Before the party, take part in this exclusive five-course dinner paired with fine, hard to find wines. Tickets start at $85 per person. Check out the prix fixe menu below!
· Lobster, Shrimp and Clam Bouillabaisse Shooter paired with Rivarose Brut Rose NV, Provence, France
· Brûléed Scallop Carpaccio paired with Cabert Pinot Grigio 2016, Fruili-Venezia Guilia, Italy
· Rye Whiskey Torchon de Foie Gras paired with Disruption Red Blend 2014, Columbia Valley, Washington
· Maple Grilled Lamb T-Bone paired with Bila Haut by M. Chapoutier 2015, Cotes du Roussillon, France
· Black Garlic Butter Smothered Bison Ribeye paired with Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards Cabernet Franc 2013, Santa Barbara, California
Call 972-993-2253 to reserve your spot for dinner. Whiskey Cake is also offering an exclusive deal with NYLO hotel in Plano to offer to any guest a staycation without the hassle of going all the way downtown! NYLO’s $95 room rate and free shuttle to a from Whiskey Cake that night, make it a safe and affordable package deal you won’t find anywhere else (A reservation is required to book hotel).