Stuff your stockings at the Mistletoe Market in Downtown Plano! On Sunday, December 16 from 12-4 PM the shops and restaurants in Historic Downtown will have special offers and promos to help you cross those last-minute items off your list.
Bring the whole family to the arts district for this event! Hot cocoa and mimosas will be served. We hope you can join us for some holiday shopping & fun!
Check out the participating arts district businesses, and other local organizations that will be set up on 15th Street:
– 1418 Coffeehouse: 15% off holiday drinks
– Amazeballz: 15% off
– Dark Hour Haunted House: Snap a photo with their holiday-themed characters, who will be strolling around downtown!
– DMS Printing and Design
– Georgias Farmers Market: hosting weekly Farmers Market vendors
– Horizons Church: selling fresh mistletoe
– Hub Streat: featuring Apple Pie Infused Larceny Whiskey, Brisket Tacos, and Brisket Quesadillas)
– La Foofaraw
– Lockhart Smokehouse Plano: Turkey/Ham/Prime Rib Holiday specials available
– Lyla’s: Clothing, Decor & More
– Old Community Well: hosting local artisans and vendors
– Pipe & Palette Home Outfitters & Mixed Media Art Classes: hosting photos with Santa!
– Positive Indulgence
– Rail Station Studios: A door prize of a free Christmas portrait sketch and an original Texas themed watercolor painting. Free hot chocolate.
– Second Chance SPCA
– Sweet Home Bath and Body: Seasonal scents, local maker pop-up with handmade holiday gifts, AND offering free gift wrapping!
– The Morehouse Salon: 30% off all hair care products, serving wine and cheese
– XO Coffee Company: Grinch Drinks