- This event has passed.
Mean Girls Movie-n-Brunch at Legacy Hall
October 3, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm$15 – $150
You can’t sit with us if you don’t have a ticket, so reserve a table for you and your friends now before they sell out.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm Check-In and Brunch
12:00 pm Movie Begins
Make it the best movie watching experience and pre-purchase a Plastics Package [$80] to get all of the following (toaster strudel not included):
– Choice of  Beverage [each serves 4-5]:
- Mimosa Carafe
- Bottle of Lolea Sangria [750mL]
- Bloody Mary Carafe
– Four $10 Hall Passes (gift cards) for Brunch (or Whatever Cheese Fries)
– 1 Burn Book journal – for your group to make memories in!
Our hair is full of secrets, but we’ll tell you that you can reserve the ultimate 21+ VIP experience with dedicated cocktail service, soft seating, and pink swag from Lolea for only $150!
Butter might be a carb, but milkshakes are definitely not, so sneak in a Regina George Milkshake from Mallow Box.
And that’s just a start, the limit of our plans does not exist. It’s gonna be so fetch!
You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to enjoy this event in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $45 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
**Please select your table carefully as a change fee will be charged for any table switches (unless it is an upgrade to a larger table) post-purchase.**
The Box Garden will close to the public at 11:30 AM. Check-in time for reservations is 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by this time, you forfeit your reservation. Movie showtime is at 12:00PM
Upon REGISTERING FOR MEAN GIRLS DAY in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
3) You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
4) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
5) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
6) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
7) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.