- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras at Legacy Hall
February 13, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Laissez les bons temps rouler at Legacy Hall’s 4th Annual Mardi Gras party with live jazz bands, hurricanes, king cakes, and Cajun fare!
Dive into Dock Local’s Crawfish Boil ($25)from 4PM – 7PM* with 3 lbs of crawdads, potatoes, corn, sausage, and French bread. Pre-order yours now!
This celebration is free to attend until 7PM, at which time you must have purchased a General Admission ticket or 8PM table reservation to access the Box Garden.
Enjoy your own reserved table or VIP Lounge (21+) with your krewe – available for two seating times: 2PM and 8PM.
- 2:00 PM : Dave Washburn’s Three Quarters Fast Jazz Band: fun & lively traditional New Orleans jazz & swing (great for families!)
- 4:00 PM: Terence Bradford and Congo Square: ablend of rhythms from New Orleans, Cuba, Haiti, Senegal, and The Congo
- 8:00 PM : The Big As$ Brass Band: a fine and funky brass raucous
HURRICANES: The infamous Hurricane cocktail featuring Bacardi is making its annual debut at ALL of Legacy Hall’s bars in temperature-sensitive souvenir cups!
- Crawfish Boil from Dock Local*
- Shrimp Po Boy from Dock Local
- Mini King Cakes from Leila Bakery
- Praline Crêpe from Whisk & Eggs
*Quantity is limited; pre-purchase your delicious plate now as an add-on at checkout.
Let’s pardi, ya’ll!
Upon REGISTERING FOR MARDI GRAS at Legacy Hall you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while seated or actively eating and drinking. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
2) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart. If you proceed to move tables or chairs, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
8PM RESERVATION INFO:
Legacy Hall is taking every precaution to make our live shows safe and fun. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
The Box Garden will close to the public at 7:00 PM.Check-in time for reservations is 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by 9:00pm, you forfeit your reservation. Showtime is at 8:00PM
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $75 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.