- This event has passed.
July 4th in Grapevine
July 4, 2020 @ 9:30 pm
On Saturday, July 4, Grapevine celebrates in true patriotic style with the 38th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza. This free 24-minute fireworks spectacular over Lake Grapevine begins at 9:30 p.m. and is set to patriotic music, The fireworks display is the perfect way to celebrate America’s birthday.
Display will be viewable from s parks and marianas around the lake. Parking and entrance fees may be in effect.
For more information about Grapevine’s Fourth of July celebrations, visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com or call +1-817-410-3185.
— SUGGESTED VIEWING AREAS —
(Click on each location name for more information)
- Oak Grove Park
o Oak Grove Baseball Field ($10 per car entry fee)
o Minnow Loop ($10 per car entry fee)
o Trawick Pavilion ($10 per car entry fee)
o Oak Grove Soccer Complex ($10 per car entry fee)
o McPherson Slough (No fee)
o Acorn Woods Park ($10 per car entry fee)
o Oak Grove Softball Complex (Boat traffic only)
- Rockledge Park ($20 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Scott’s Landing Marina ($10 per car entry fee) (Private & cash only)
- Silver Lake Park by Silver Lake Marina (Private parking & cash only)
Due to capacity limitations, cars will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the park without paying an additional fee.
VIEWING AREAS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS:
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Friday night. Gates are closed to general public. Click here to make your reservation)
LAKE PARKS WITH LIMITED VIEWING:
- Lakeview Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Meadowmere Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Hotel Vin / Grapevine Main Station Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Rd. (No fee)