- This event has passed.
Grease Drag Brunch at Legacy Hall
July 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am
CELEBRATE JULY 4TH WITH A FABULOUS DRAG SHOW, CRAZY COCKTAILS AND DELICIOUS FOOD!
Drag Diva presents the 4th of July Grease Drag Queen Brunch!
11:00am Check-In Begins at the Hall Guide Desk [1st Floor]
12:00pm Showtime [3rd Floor]
Grab your friends and sip on a mimosa or bloody Mary and indulge in brunch from any of our 8 featured eateries while you enjoy the performances. An all-star cast of queens will move throughout the floor to put on a safe, unforgettable show.
You’ll feel like a fabulous Beauty School Dropout with our specialty cocktails available at this event ONLY!
Tickets are $45 per person and are sold by table.
Each table purchase includes:
- Reserved Seating
-  One Mimosa or Bloody Mary per person
-  One Brunch Entree per person from our specialty Drag Brunch Menu
This event is for guests 21+. No refunds will be issued.
DRAG BRUNCH MENU
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local – Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Bacon Crumbles, Cotija Cheese
• ‘Not My First Rodeo’ Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs – Egg, Brisket, Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapeños, BBQ Aioli, Brioche Bun. Side of Tots and Greens
• The Bachelorette Party Bowl from Whisk & Eggs – Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Aioli, Chives, Tomatoes, Toast. Side of Tots and Greens
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco – Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple Syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love – Brisket and Egg
• Quiche & Cinnamon Roll from Leila Bakery
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. – Liège Waffle, Tenders, Bacon Crumbles, Maple Syrup, Fried Egg
• Southern Chicken & Biscuit from Roots Chicken Shak – Duckfat Fried Chicken Strips, Biscuit, Steens Butter, and Pepperjelly. Served with Fruit
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus – Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Pancakes, Hash. Served with Jam and Coffee
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. Without a reservation you will not have access to the Drag Brunch on the 3rd Floor.
2) Masks, Please! We kindly ask that guests wear masks (when not actively eating or drinking) for the protection of themselves and those around them. All Legacy Hall staff will be masked.
3) 6 Feet Is Best! Please respect the personal space of others.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home!
ABOUT LEGACY HALL: Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring nearly 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.
No refunds will be issued.