- This event has passed.
George Strait Tribute: King George at Legacy Hall
February 5, 2021 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Write This Down: The ultimate George Strait tribute band, King George, will perform live at Legacy Hall!
Grab a craft cocktail and dinner from one of nearly 20 eateries and enjoy the show!
For an even more elevated experience, reserve a VIP Lounge [21+] and enjoy dedicated cocktail service, soft seating, and the best view of the stage.
*There will be a large open-air tent in the Box Garden at this event covering only the Reserved Stage View Tables for 6 and VIP Lounges in the Box Garden. No other ticket types are guaranteed a covered area in the Box Garden or an unobstructed view of the stage.
ABOUT KING GEORGE: George Strait “King of Country” is one of the most influential and popular recording artists of all time. He has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling artists of all time.
King George brings the music of George Strait to you with the sights and sound that make you feel like you are at one of his shows.
Legacy Hall is taking every precaution to make our live shows safe and fun. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
The Box Garden will close to the public at 7:00 PM. Check-in time for reservations is 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by 9:00pm, you forfeit your reservation. Showtime is at 8:00PM
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $75 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.
Upon REGISTERING FOR LIVE MUSIC in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. Without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
2) You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
3) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while seated or actively eating and drinking. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
4) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or chairs, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
5) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
6) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.