The Gather & Create Festival is a two-day celebration of Tiny & Nomadic Homes, Minimalist & Off-Grid Lifestyles and the Creativity & Ingenuity of both Professional & Do-It-Yourself (DIY) contributors to the Alternative Housing Movement.
Gather & Create will take place on May 6 & 7, 2023 from 10am – 5pm each day.
Professional Builders & Tiny Homeowners will be showcasing their Tiny Homes, Vehicle Conversions and other Tiny Living or Traveling structures. Attendees can walk through more than 15 structures to get a feel for Tiny Living. Some of the homes will be available for purchase at the festival or you can start a conversation with a builder about placing an order.
Gather & Create will include a Speakers’ Stage featuring leaders in the Tiny Home Movement, pioneers in Land Development & Financing for Tiny Homes, and Tiny Home Dwellers sharing their experiences. There will also be a Music Stage with live performances & a dance floor.
Attendees can stroll through booths featuring Tiny Living Product Demos, Community Organizations supporting Tiny & Off-Grid Living, Product Vendors & Delicious Food Trucks.
Festival Goers can upgrade to the GO TiNY VIP Tours with The Tiny Home Lady, Lindsay Wood.
On the GO TiNY! VIP Tour you will…
• Learn about the 3 Pillars to GO TiNY! To support your project
• Tour Tiny Homes and meet directly with builders
• Learn about the 4 types of Tiny Home building standards and how those play a role in the zoning laws specific to where you want to park your Tiny home
• Learn the difference of Tiny Homes on wheels or permanent placement
• Learn the options that are specific to your tiny home goals
• Reduce time spent researching & get answers directly from industry experts
At Indigo River Tiny Homes, our company’s long-term goals have always included supporting the Tiny Living & DIY communities, so this Spring we are launching this space where folks can gather to:
· Share ideas & experiences
· Facilitate creative & collaborative relationships
· Investigate alternative options for creating our best lives individually & collectively