Friends Pop-up Experience at The Shops at Willow Bend
November 4, 2021 – November 30, 2021
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to Dallas this fall!
Get ready to step inside the world of FRIENDS™ on November 4th.
Explore 12 rooms of set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to poke Ugly Naked Guy.
Tickets on sale now through January 17th.
Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
General Admission Ticket Price: Starting at $32.50 plus taxes and fees
- Peak: $39.50 plus taxes and fees
- Off Peak: $32.50 plus taxes and fees
Peak ticket times are from 5pm onwards on weekdays, all-day on Saturdays, and before 5pm on Sundays. Off-Peak ticket times are weekdays before 5pm and Sundays from 5pm onwards.
Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How it Works:
- Tickets are sold by time and date—select your time slot using the calendar
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Photo ID is required for at least one person in your party, and must match the name on the ticket
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
- The Experience takes approximately 60-90 minutes from start to finish
Health & Safety:
We want you to have fun at The FRIENDS™ Experience, so we’ve put standards in place that will keep you, your friends & family, and our staff safe and worry free.
We’re dedicated to keeping the experience not only clean, but “Monica Clean.”
The FRIENDS™ Experience Store
We have the most unique and custom collection of FRIENDS™ merch anywhere. I KNOW! It’s so exciting.