- This event has passed.
Friends-giving Trivia Night at Legacy Hall
November 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
“I’ll be there for you…” Test your knowledge against one of the most iconic TV shows of the 90s and early 2000s!
Don’t miss this super fun Friends-Giving Trivia Night, where you can test your knowledge against one of the most iconic TV shows of the 90s and early 2000s.
Grab some Crunchy Spicy Tuna rolls from Horu Sushi to share with friends, then head into the Box Garden for a chance to win prizes at trivia.
Buy-in is $30 per team of up to six players. The most friendly geniuses will win the following prizes:
- 1st place team: $100 Hall Pass
- 2nd place team: $75 Hall Pass
- 3rd place team: $50 Hall Pass
*Hall Passes are gift cards to any of the 20+ eateries or bars in Legacy Hall.
Grab your tickets now!
Upon registering for Friends-Giving Trivia Night in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door to participate. Guests without proof of payment will not be eligible to receive prizes.
2) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
3) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
4) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
5) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY : When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS : No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.