- This event has passed.
Farmer’s Market at the Boardwalk
October 18, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until December 28, 2020
Now you can shop ’till you drop while at the Boardwalk! Come get your fresh produce, homemade goods, and more at the Farmer’s Market at the Boardwalk Pavilion every Sunday from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Allowing the local market to thrive is vital to our community, so let’s go out and embrace locality.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Farmer’s Market will be cancelled and resume the following Sunday.
Boardwalk Farmers Market Social Distancing Procedures:
- One row of vendors along the waterside of the Pavilion
- Social Distancing of vendor space (six feet apart).
- All vendors and staff are required to wear face masks.
- Handwashing stations and sanitizers are on hand. Frequent and thorough handwashing is required.
- Vendors recently exposed to or having symptoms of the virus are not allowed to attend.
- Any food sampling will strictly follow the City of Plano’s Health Code. No self-serve. Samples will be held at a safe temperature and served in individual plastic cups.