- This event has passed.
Demo & Dine: Recipes from the Heart of New Orleans
March 1, 2022 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Join us for our celebration of the rich and varied foodways of the Crescent City. You’ll pick up tips on techniques as our instructors show you how to make each dish taken from Treme: Stories & Recipes for the Heart of New Orleans by Lolis Eric Elie.
For ages 18 & up . Attendees 21 and older will enjoy a glass of wine paired with their meal.
- Bell Pepper stuffed with Seafood & Ham
- Mustard Greens
- Creole Gumbo with Crab, Shrimp & Sausage
- Calas (Creole Rice Fritters) Dusted with Confectioner’s Sugar
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.