- This event has passed.
Deerfield Holiday Lights 2021
December 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – December 30, 2021 @ 10:00 pm
Deerfield’s holiday light season runs December 1 – 30th from 7pm-10pm on weekdays and 7pm-11pm on weekends. However, most homes turn their lights on at dark. There are MANY entrances to our neighborhood. The entrances off Legacy have the longest lines. We suggest starting near the back of the neighborhood off Quincy.
- MOST LIGHTS WILL NOT TURN ON IN THE EXTREME RAIN SO PLEASE KNOW THAT RAINY NIGHTS ARE NOT ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TO VISIT. THANK YOU!
- Due to traffic congestion, we request no guests stop and exit their vehicle to view the lights or displays. Also please don’t climb on holiday displays or enter a resident’s yard!
- WE HIGHLY recommend visiting Deerfield on less busy nights during the week. Lines on the weekends can be hours long. To prepare for the long lines, the next tip is especially important…
- We DO NOT have public restrooms. We are a neighborhood like any other, so please plan accordingly before visiting our neighborhood as you will get caught in very long lines to see the lights. Please DO NOT knock on anyone’s door to use the bathroom and please DO NOT use the restroom in a yard.
- Please DO NOT block alleys. Our residents need to get to their homes.
- PLEASE keep music being played from your car at a respectable level as our residents still work during this season.
- Should you decide to walk the neighborhood, please park on a street at the far north part of Deerfield, as in Quincy Rd. and not on one of our busy streets, especially near the clubhouse as it will cause a major traffic jam. Please abide by State mandated Social Distancing guidelines.
Deerfield is in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. There are many entrances to Deerfield. We highly recommend using a back entrance on busy nights. From Quincy, entrances like Bettye Haun Dr., Tweedsgate and Ivanhoe are less crowded. From Preston Meadow, Jenkins is a street you don’t want to miss. From Ohio, Adrian and Sundance are other ways to enter. From Legacy, you can enter on Colonnade or Archgate but be ready for LONG lines. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights!
Holiday Carriage Rides
While we are not endorsing this service, we want to make everyone aware they will be in our neighborhood this Holiday season. Should you have any COVID-19 questions please contact the vendor.
North Star Carriages highly recommends Deerfield homeowners book reservations before November 1 in order to avoid the rush and to reserve your preferred night. Visit www.dfwcarriages.com for more complete information. 214-441-9996
When: Starting December 1st through December 30th, 2020. Closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day
Time: First reservation starts at 5:30 PM and the last leaves at 10:00 PM, weather permitting
Reservations: All reservations must be made online at www.dfwcarriages.com.
Questions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org