- This event has passed.
Creating Socially, Emotionally, and Academically Successful Kids – A Day of Love & Logic for Educators & Parents
January 15, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$99.00
A Day of Love and Logic for Educators and Parents with Dr. Charles Fay
How important is perseverance, self-control, and the ability to cope effectively with anger and other tough emotions? How essential is the ability to make and keep friends? What about skills for resisting peer pressure while staying true to healthy values of love and respect? Are these important? Love and Logic offers effective techniques for getting kids to behave. More importantly, it provides tools for teaching youth how to make themselves behave!
Join Dr. Charles Fay for a fast-paced, entertaining day of strategies for educators, parents, and professionals. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. For over 40 years, Love and Logic has been the trusted leader in helping parents and professionals bring out the best in kids.
You will learn:
• Evidence-based concepts for fostering social-emotional learning and intrinsic motivation
• How to build relationships that leave kids wanting to adopt your values
• Skills for providing and enforcing healthy limits
• A relational approach for teaching youth to make good decisions about technology
• How to take good care of your own social and emotional health
• And much more!